Posted by Amateur Blogs
How much do you REALLY know about SEO? If you’re like me you’re still learning but if you’re following the teachings of The 3 Wise Men of Internet Marketing your knowledge and understanding of this topic should be increasing at a fairly steady rate.
For giggles, let’s see how much you know. I’ve created a crossword puzzle that tests your understanding of key words or phrases associated with SEO. Take a few moments to solve it and drop by later in the week when I’ll publish the answers.
- ________ .com ranks #1 for the term "how to kill dog for cooking" in a Google search.
- First name of Blogger Unleashed owner and co-founder of Blogging Zoom.
- ______ text is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink.
- ______ links, although potentially lucrative, can negatively impact your Google PR.
- A ________ hatter is someone that uses unacceptable or unethical practices to increase traffic or get higher rankings for their website(s).
- An acronym for the listing of web pages returned by a search engine.
- A type of blog that focuses on a distinct or unique topic.
- _____ ______ keywords are lesser used keywords that can drive more targeted traffic to your site.
- The owner of the "Make Money Online for Beginners" website who recently landed on Page 1 in Google for the search term "make money online."
- ________ pricing occurs when your click-through-rate for Google ads is below 1%.
- ________ linking is the practice of linking to a website because that website owner linked to your website (and perhaps asked you to link back).
- A term used to describe someone who steals content from a website without giving credit to the original author.
- Where Google places your website if it’s new and suddenly generates an inordinate amount of traffic.
- _______ links are those received from a different website. The number received could indicate the popularity of your site.
- eight-legged creepy crawly things that freak me out.
- A numeric value assigned by Google to indicate the importance of a website or web pages.
- A term or terms that capture and convey the main point or subject of a blog article. Placing focus on them in your articles helps increase your authority for the terms.
- First name of Blogging Zoom co-founder and author of the popular "Keyword Sniping" blog series.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.